Mello Music Group Releases ‘Bushido’ Compilation
Written by 2DOPEBOYZ on April 1, 2021
For the final decade, Mello Music Group has been behind a number of the greatest album releases within the recreation. One look at their discography, and also you’ll see high quality initiatives from Apollo Brown, Skyzoo, Joell Ortiz, Oddisee, Quelle Chris, Open Mike Eagle, L’Orange, and numerous others.
Now, with no plans of slowing down, the Arizona-based label is again with their newest compilation, Bushido. And man, did they outdo themselves.
Gathering a meticulously assembled arsenal of previous, current, and future, MMG’s new undertaking comes outfitted with contributions from all of the names talked about above, in addition to Alchemist, Stalley (the most recent signee), Murs, Georgia Anne Muldrow, Nottz, !llmind, Homeboy Sandman, and extra.
- “Iron Metal Samurai” f. Quelle Chris (prod. Alchemist)
- “Gold Gloves” f. Open Mike Eagle (prod. The Lasso)
- “One Of The Final” f. Marlowe (prod. L’Orange)
- “Yours Actually” f. Homeboy Sandman (prod. Kensaye Russell)
- “No Hassle” f. Oddisee (prod. Oddisee)
- “Gwan B OK” f. Zackey Pressure Funk (prod. The Lasso)
- “Ya-Neishi The Vocals” f. Skyzoo (prod. L’Orange)
- “Image Of Hope” f. Open Mike Eagle & Namir Blade (prod. Elaquent)
- “By no means Lived” f. Oddisee (prod. Oddisee)
- “None” f. Homeboy Sandman (prod. Iman Omari)
- “Bane Bran” f. Quelle Chris & James Shanan (prod. Quelle Chris)
- “Black Rock” f. Joell Ortiz, Stalley, Namir Blade & Solemn Brigham (prod. Namir Blade)
- “Outlast” f. Dueling Consultants & Joell Ortiz (prod. Apollo Brown)
- “Black Man” f. RJ Payne (prod. Apollo Brown)
- “Turnt Garveyite” f. Murs (prod. Georgia Anne Muldrow)
- “Nightmare” f. Cambatta (prod. Apollo Brown)
- “Rap” f. Homeboy Sandman (prod. Eric Lau)
- “You To Me” f. Oddisee (prod. Oddisee)
- “Zero Fux” f. Kool Keith, B-Actual & Joell Ortiz (prod. Nottz)
- “Banners” f. The Perceptionists (prod. !llmind)
Press play under (by way of Bandcamp) and make sure you add Bushido wherever you get music when it hits the DSPs at midnight (4/2).